As we continue to offer accommodation and dining to travellers and friends alike, we remain focused on protecting the wellbeing of our team members, partners and guests. In accordance with Provincial government mandates, all guests dining indoors will be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated for two weeks or provide proof of exemption upon arrival. For more on our vaccination policy, please visit thedrake.ca/goodcleanfun.
By reserving for indoor dining, you confirm:
- You have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 for two weeks
- Agree to provide vaccination documentation and accompanying identification upon arrival or proof of exemption.
- Agree to wear a mask in all indoor public areas.
- Are not experiencing COVID-19-like symptoms, even mild ones. Symptoms include fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue, or loss of appetite.
- Have not tested positive or presumptively positive with COVID-19
If you are unwell, please cancel your reservation--no questions asked.