Drake Underground, hailed as one of the best bars + music venues in Toronto , is our multifaceted performance venue with a reputation for hosting a fun party... or three. The Underground never sleeps, hosting live bands, DJ dance parties, film screenings, comedy shows and poetry slams, packing the room every night of the week.
At the forefront of music discovery, Drake Underground aims to connect diverse audiences to new trends in the music industry and Toronto's vibrant culture as a whole. From breaking acts in the Drake Underground to our curated playlists The Drake is a place for music fans of all kinds. Drake Music represents every genre and everyone creating the best environment to discover the Next Big Thing.
YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST...
- M.I.A. + Diplo 
- One of MIA’s first-ever live performances. Rave reviews, magical moments.
- Beck 
- Secret show in the Underground during Elvis Mondays.
- Skratch Bastid
- Started his Toronto reign in the Underground, now is one of the most successful DJs to come out of Canada.
- Future Islands 
- Just before their, now infamous, performance on Letterman
- Vance Joy 
- Tory Lanez 
- Sampha 
MUSIC FEST CIRCUIT
- NXNE: Mac Demarco, Sylvan Esso, Action Bronson, Kid Kudi
- CMW: Leon Bridges, Lapsley, BROODS, etc. [CMW 2015]
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: July Talk, BadBadNotGood, Diamond Rings, Rich Aucoin, River Tiber, Bambii, Dizzy, Langston Francis
- TIFF: X Ambassadors, Peaches, STWO, + more
Due to recent flooding, the Drake Underground has sustained significant damage and as a result, all programs and concerts in this venue will be cancelled through the month of October 2018. We apologize for the disappointing news and are working with our teams to restore the space and reopen our doors as soon as possible. The Drake Hotel, including the Lounge, Sky Yard, Café and dining room, will be open for business as usual.