The Drake Hotel
The Drake Hotel is looking for a high energy, enthusiastic hospitality professional to join our Front Desk team as a NIGHT AUDITOR. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual seeking to build their hotel and hospitality experience as part of a small team with a focus on providing world-class service to our guests.
The successful candidate will perform nightly Night Audit + Guest Service functions with the highest degree of professionalism, efficiency and hospitality to ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Greets all guests with enthusiasm, prepared to provide information regarding all aspects of what The Drake has to offer
- Exercises outstanding telephone etiquette, ensuring phones are answered promptly
- Ensures all aspects of room reservation protocol are followed, including bookings, confirmations + cancellation policies,
- Follows Drake check in and out procedures, ensuring mandatory details are covered while building genuine rapport + relationships with guests
- Responds to all guest requests in a timely manner with follow-up communication 10 minutes after to ensure 100% guest satisfaction
- Communicates effectively with Housekeeping staff to facilitate room turnover, when necessary
- Responsible for monitoring hotel lobby cleanliness and to participate in maintaining high standards of cleanliness at all times
- Has a full understanding of all DJ, Art & live music programming; and communicates it in a manner that will encourage all clients to enjoy all that Drake has to offer
- Communicates + collaborates with Security and F+B teams to provide genuine, professional, top quality service to all Drake guests at all times
- Ensures that all correspondence, as a Drake representative, is reflective of all that we, as a world class hotel, stand for
- Has the highest level comprehension of all Drake products
- Maintains highest degree of confidentiality on audit procedures, guest information and monetary systems
- Performs all Audit tasks related to InnQuest/RoomMaster systems with 100% efficiency and accuracy
- Manages internet inventory and works closely with Hotel Manager to ensure yield management goals are achieved
- Troubleshoots any issues or inaccuracies with balancing the audit and seeks to solves problems to perform 100% accurate audit
- Maintains awareness of fire and safety regulations
- A genuine love of hospitality + a warm engaging spirit
- A combination of formal education + some real-world experience
- Exceptional written + verbal communication skills
- Opera Cloud experience preferred
- Night Audit experience is an asset
We pride ourselves in providing strong leadership and development opportunities for passionate hospitality professionals who are looking to build rewarding, long-term careers. Drake offers a competitive compensation, bonus, and benefits package, training programs and other unique perks, as part of joining our team.
The Drake Hotel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a positive, supportive, and creative environment at Drake Hotel Properties that promotes equity, inclusiveness and diversity. We welcome job applications from candidates of all backgrounds including, but not limited to, BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Colour); refugees, newcomers, and immigrant persons; two-spirit, LGBTQ+ and gender non-binary persons, and persons with disabilities. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you can access and complete the submissions process.