Guest Service Agent
The Drake Devonshire is currently seeking a Full-time Guest Service Agent to join our dynamic Hotel Team. This is a dream position for an energetic + passionate individual seeking to build their hotel + hospitality career as part of a small team with a focus on providing world-class service to our guests.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous experience as a Guest Service Agent
- A genuine love of hospitality + a warm engaging spirit
- A combination of formal education + some real world experience
- Exceptional written + verbal communication skills
GSA responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting all guests with enthusiasm, prepared to provide information regarding all aspects of what The Drake has to offer
- Ensures all aspects of room reservation protocol are followed, including bookings, confirmations + cancellation policies,
- Follows Drake check in and out procedures, ensuring mandatory details are covered while building genuine rapport + relationships with guests
- Responds to all guest requests in a timely manner with follow-up communication to ensure 100% guest satisfaction
- Responsible for monitoring hotel lobby cleanliness and to participate in maintaining high standards of cleanliness at all times
- Has the highest level comprehension of all Drake products + offerings
- Has to be available to work weekends
Suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Health + Safety of our guests + employees is our top priority. Our already stringent cleaning and disinfecting protocols have been recently upgraded to ensure the safety of our guests and employees: https://www.thedrake.ca/goodcleanfun/
Competitive pay, employee discounts on F+B offerings and Drake General Store products, benefits, training programs and other unique perks, as part of joining our team. If you are seeking a challenging, fun and great learning environment this is ideal for you.