Guest Service Agent
The Drake Hotel
The Drake Hotel is experiencing an exciting phase of growth and is currently seeking a GUEST SERVICE AGENT to join our dynamic Hotel Team (Day, Evening + Night shifts). This is a dream position for an energetic + passionate individual seeking to build their hotel + hospitality career as part of a small team with a focus on providing world-class service to our guests.
GSA responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting all guests with enthusiasm, prepared to provide information regarding all aspects of what The Drake has to offer
- Ensures all aspects of room reservation protocol are followed, including bookings, confirmations + cancellation policies,
- Follows Drake check in and out procedures, ensuring mandatory details are covered while building genuine rapport + relationships with guests
- Responds to all guest requests in a timely manner with follow-up communication to ensure 100% guest satisfaction
- Responsible for monitoring hotel lobby cleanliness and to participate in maintaining high standards of cleanliness at all times
- Has the highest level comprehension of all Drake products + offerings
- 24-32 hours per week
- Flexible shifts: overnight, evenings, days
- Weekend availability required
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A genuine love of hospitality + a warm engaging spirit
- A combination of formal education + some real-world experience
- Exceptional written + verbal communication skills
- Night Audit experience is an asset
DRAKE OFFERS: Competitive pay, employee discounts on F+B offerings, benefits, training programs and other unique perks, as part of joining our team. If you are seeking a challenging, fun and great learning environment, Drake Hotel is ideal for you.
The Drake Hotel is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering a positive, supportive, and creative environment at Drake Hotel Properties that promotes equity, inclusiveness and diversity. We welcome job applications from candidates of all backgrounds including, but not limited to, BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Colour); refugees, newcomers and immigrant persons; two-spirit, LGBTQ+ and gender non-binary persons, and persons with disabilities. Please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure you can access and complete the submissions process.