Our Foundry Guestrooms are housed in the original part of the inn (circa 1897) and have been lovingly restored and updated in a style that suggests playfully rustic Canadiana with plenty of modern touches. Each room features original artwork by Team Macho and Rick Leong, custom furniture and antiques lovingly sourced from the Brimfield Antique show, spacious bathrooms with walk in marble showers, and much more.
Enjoy bespoke amenities and personalized touches with your County stay:
- Nightly turn-down service with our house-baked chocolate chip cookies
- Complimentary morning coffee, tea, and house-baked scones.
- Complimentary s ’mores kits for evening fireside enjoyment.
- Your own Drake slippers to take home with you after your stay
- Queen-sized bed with Sealy mattresses
- Frette bed linens
- Custom furniture and millwork
- Original artwork, distinct in each room
- Writing desk with custom Drake pens and pencils
- Artisan-made dolls as in-room companions
- Custom Drake throw blankets
- Flat-screen TV
- Bose docking station
- In-room safe, laptop-sized
- Curated snack and gift trays
- Spacious bathrooms with marble and glass showers
- Comfortable + cozy cotton bathrobes
- Malin+Goetz bath and body products
- Hardwood floors with carpet inlay
- Free WiFi
- Turndown service nightly