Creekside Balcony Guestrooms feature a view of Lane Creek which spans the Drake property. Come the fall, don't be surprised to see salmon and trout spawning in the creek below your balcony! Creekside rooms face west and come equipped with private balconies - perfect for enjoying a sunset glass of County Chardonnay a deux in the warmer months, or a post-snowshoe toddy in winter for the braver souls!
Enjoy bespoke amenities and personalized touches with your County stay:
- Nightly turn-down service with our house-baked chocolate chip cookies
- Complimentary morning coffee, tea, and house-baked scones.
- Complimentary s ’mores kits for evening fireside enjoyment.
- Your own Drake slippers to take home with you after your stay
- Queen-sized bed with Sealy mattresses
- Frette bed linens
- Custom furniture and millwork
- Original artwork, distinct in each room
- Writing desk with custom Drake pens and pencils
- Artisan-made dolls as in room companions
- Custom Drake throw blankets
- Flat screen TV
- Bose docking station
- In-room safe, laptop sized
- Curated snack and gift trays
- Spacious bathrooms with marble and glass showers
- Comfortable + cozy cotton bathrobes
- Malin+Goetz bath and body products
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood floors with carpet inlay
- Free WiFi
- Turndown service nightly
*Please note: Creekside Balcony Guestroom #102 is on the ground floor near the lobby. While we do our best to keep noise to a minimum, it may not be ideal for those who like to sleep in.