Our employees are offered an opportunity for growth in a spirited work environment. Join our team and share in our future.
We thank all applicants for your interest in working with Drake, however, due to the high level of interest in each of our postings, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We respectfully request no TELEPHONE, EMAIL or IN PERSON inquiries.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Is your head overflowing with design ideas? Do you have a fixation for fonts? Does the idea of producing great creative at a unique and original retail brand excite you?
The Drake General Store, and their in-house private label brands, are currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team. The ideal candidate will have an Arts & Design education and be an ardent follower of pop culture, brands, fashion and design trends. You will have a discerning eye and enjoy identifying great design in all forms and use this passion to create your own bold, trailblazing and fun design style.
The role’s requirements, and your experience, include producing graphic design for:
- Web and e-blast banners as well as creating photo layouts
- Print media and collateral incl. posters, flyers, coupons and cards
- Window displays and signage for in-store promotions
- Product development including graphic design for clothing and products, product packaging, labels and textiles
- 1+ years experience in a fast-paced, multi-tasking high-output environment
- Versatile and adaptable design within style guidelines
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledge of typography and print production support
- Basic aptitude in HTML
- Illustration experience, photo editing is a must
- Highly resourceful & independent, both in production and inspiration
- The ability to meet deadlines consistently
- Retail and product development knowledge a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume and cover letter by EMAIL ONLY to email@example.com please list “GRAPHIC DESIGN” in your subject line.
Applications will be accepted until Friday June 26, 2015, with interviews commencing as soon as possible.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in this exciting role at The Drake Hotel, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO TELEPHONE, EMAIL OR IN PERSON INQUIRIES.
The Drake Hotel is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about us, please visit our website at: www.thedrakehotel.ca
Want to keep up with What’s On @ Drake? Sign up for our E-AKE Newsletter below:
http://www.thedrakehotel.ca/eake/ or follow us on Twitter @thedrakehotel