Our employees are offered an opportunity for growth in a spirited work environment. Join our team and share in our future.
We thank all applicants for your interest in working with Drake, however, due to the high level of interest in each of our postings, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We respectfully request no TELEPHONE, EMAIL or IN PERSON inquiries.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
The Drake General Store continues Drake’s mandate for providing a community based hotbed for culture, an energetic hub for visual and performance art, dining, hospitality and, now, treasure hunting.
The Drake General Store is seeking a motivated and experienced individual to join our team and provide SUPPORT for our General Store Warehouse. This role offers full + part time hours and an hourly rate of $12.
If you are design savvy, up to date with current trends, comfortable with books, clothes, jewelry, curios and most importantly, people, we are looking for you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving, organizing, labeling, packaging products
- Shipping and Receiving of goods – matching to purchase orders; sending out/back old or erroneously sent stock; scheduling couriers for weekly/bi-weekly store drop-offs
- Assisting drivers with larger items; ensuring there isn't a build-up of skids
- Ordering warehouse supplies, restocks etc.
- General maintenance support (space/stock, garbage/recycling)
- Pricing individual units and dividing according to transfer slips
- Inventory accuracy
- Hard working, industrious attitude
- Very independent worker – will take the initiative
- Comfortable with PC and basic Office applications
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your resume and cover letter by EMAIL ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org please list “WAREHOUSE SUPPORT" in your subject line. Or you can click the "Click To Apply" button below to submit your application via our website.
We sincerely appreciate your interest in this exciting role at The Drake Hotel, however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO TELEPHONE, EMAIL OR IN PERSON INQUIRIES.
The Drake Hotel is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about us, please visit our website at: www.thedrakehotel.ca
Want to keep up with What’s On @ Drake? Sign up for our E-AKE Newsletter below:
http://www.thedrakehotel.ca/eake/ or follow us on Twitter @thedrakehotel