Our employees are offered an opportunity for growth in a spirited work environment. Join our team and share in our future.
We thank all applicants for your interest in working with Drake, however, due to the high level of interest in each of our postings, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We respectfully request no TELEPHONE, EMAIL or IN PERSON inquiries.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
The Drake General Store continues Drake’s mandate for providing a community based hotbed for culture, an energetic hub for visual and performance art, dining, hospitality and, now, treasure hunting.
The Drake General Store is seeking motivated and experienced SEASONAL SALES ASSOCIATES to join our TORONTO: QUEEN WEST, YONGE + EGLINTON, HBC QUEEN or HBC BLOOR teams for short term positions during the HOLIDAY SEASON. If you are design savvy, up to date with current trends, comfortable with books, clothes, jewelry, curios and most importantly, people, we are looking for you.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 2 years in a retail or customer service environment
• Demonstrated abilities with sales and customer relationship building
• Must be able to work well and remain motivated within an independent, unsupervised environment
• Experience in a supervisory or “key holder” function within a retail store would be considered a strong asset
• Adaptable to a flexible work schedule, and availability for weekend shifts
If you are interested in this role, please respond with your resume and cover letter via EMAIL ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “DGS HOLIDAY” or you can click the "Click To Apply" button below to submit your application via our website by October 11, 2015.
We thank all applicants for your interest in working with Drake, however, due to the high level of interest in each of our postings only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We respectfully request no TELEPHONE, EMAIL or IN PERSON inquiries.